A little bit about me, following the ever-popular "random facts" format:
- I'm a vegetarian, though you could probably figure that out by the lack of meat in my posts.
- I have an orange cat and a one-eyed dog. They are the loves of my life and the banes of my existence.
- I am still six credit hours away from a college degree.
- I will whoop your butt at Boggle.
- I adore canned peas. When I'm home alone, my absolute favorite dish is Four Cheese Rice a Roni with canned peas. But, ssshh! Don't tell anyone, or it'll ruin my street cred.
- When I was in high school and worked for a big-name pizza delivery company, I once made a pizza one second slower than the world record. That's a skill you can take to the bank.
- George Orwell's 1984 is my favorite book of all time. The Harry Potter series comes in a close second.
- Oh, yeah, my husband. He's awesome, totally hot, and makes movies and stuff.